Notify me when available
Advanced adhesive technology provides superior adhesion as the HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack is specifically designed to overcome adverse conditions in austere environments where the casualty may be covered in blood, sweat, body hair, or other environmental contaminants when a reliable chest seal is mandatory. Packaged in a more compact, rugged, easy-to-open twin foil pouch, each chest seal also includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application. The HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack has a large red pull tab for single-step peel-and-apply application, while the transparent backing facilitates easy placement over the wound area, conforming to the patient’s chest.
NAR packages each chest seal using its signature Red Tip Technology® red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch to ensure high quality performance. The HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack meets or exceeds the current EMS Standard of Care and TCCC & TECC Guidelines for treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest and is the superior prehospital chest seal.
- Designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma
- Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals designed for the treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology designed to provide a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
** ATTENTION **
We do not sell or ship this product Internationally.