The Chesty ATAK Panel is a simple and secure way to integrate an ATAK device to the chest area of the Chesty Rig platform. The panel is constructed from a laser-cut thermoplastic and can be formed to user preference. Installation is simple with a hook and loop Velcro sandwich and elastic shock cord anchors. This expands the chesty platform vertically to provide a MOLLE interface and has uses beyond its primary intent, such as mounting our MOLLE Admin Panel. The body-side has loop Velcro to attach our soon to be released Kangaroo Insert - Half Pocket. Although designed with the Chesty Rig platform in mind, the panel may be compatible with other rigs.
- MOLLE platform designed for ease of use with an ATAK mount
- Compatible with all Ferro Concepts Chesty Rigs
- Does not reflect under IR light/NOD
- Body-side loop Velcro for mounting the Kangaroo Insert - Half Pocket
- Device, device case, and device mount are not included