Notify me when available
We set out to find the best holster mounting solution that cleared our plate carriers and we landed on the True North Concepts Modular Holster Adapter. Why? Easy. It’s the most user-customizable holster mounting solution on the market that doesn’t make any compromises. We weren’t left with the feeling of “Oh I wish it did this, but I guess I can live with it.”
It’s got all the mounting holes you could ever need for the Safariland hole pattern. Positive cant, negative cant, or neutral. You can mount your holster close to your belt or further down your thigh. Up to you as a lot of things depend on your load-out and body shape.
So what do you get? A holster adapter that’s never getting ripped off your belt, ability to tailor your holster position to you, optional thigh strap (sold separately,) Safariland hole pattern compatibility, and the durability of DFARS grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Type 3 MIL-SPEC hard coat anodizing.
What could make this better? Grab the MHA Leg Strap Adapter for extra stability.
- Lightweight 6061 T6
- Milspec Type 3 Hardcoat anodized finish
- (2) color matched MOLLE/Belt Attachment Bars
- Tek-Lok compatible
- All hardware to directly attach to Safariland “3-hole” pattern holsters
- All hardware included to attach QLS Plates (Use the included hardware)
- (3) Vertical holster height adjustment points
- 20 degrees of holster negative, positive, and neutral cant adjustment
- Leg strap compatible (Sold Separately Here)
- Note: If using our Bison Belt, you do not need to use rubber spaces with the MOLLE/Belt Attachment Bars.
- Made in the USA
- 6 oz overall weight
NOTE: When installing the Modular Holster Adapter to the Bison Belt, mount the MHA on the entire belt and not the MOLLE Webbing. Please refer to this picture when installing your MHA