Notify me when available
RELEASE DATE: MAY 19th
The Roll 1™ Trauma Pouch is a Dangler™ style pouch that stores Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) contents and offers rapid deployment in an emergency. The concept for the Roll 1™ Trauma Pouch is credited to our good friends at Forward Observations Group, who originally designed and fabricated the prototype pouch for fellow SOF in Syria. We teamed up to re-design it with the Ferro Concepts touch and to it get it into hands of the people who need it.
The Roll 1™ is intended to be worn in the opening of the rear body armor plate pocket: occupying unused real estate, staying out of the way, and adding lumbar support for full-kit vehicle rides. The Roll 1’s open ended, ambidextrous outer pouch enables access on both sides of the casualty if trauma care is required. Simply grab the left or right deployment pull tab, yank out the insert to gain access to IFAK contents, and go to work. The Roll 1™ can also be mounted to the front of a plate carrier, battle belt, or anywhere a large enough hook and loop Velcro interface is used. Included is the outer pouch, and the insert pouch. Trauma kits /IFAK contents for the insert are sold separately.
- Compatible with Ferro Concepts plate carriers and Chesty Rig Platforms
- Compatible with Ferro Concepts Bison Belt
- Compatible with most plate carriers with a hook and loop Velcro interface
- Open ended, ambidextrous design
- Adjustable deployment tension on both sides
- Includes outer pouch and insert pouch
- Trauma kits sold separately
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA