The Single Point Slingster® was developed out of a need to have an adjustable padded sling on sub guns. There are some key differences between The Single Point Slingster® and the regular 2 point Slingster®. This sling can only be used in 1 point configuration. It features a narrower pad as well as a steel welded ring that allows smooth mobility of the weapon from dominant to non-dominant shoulder.
The Single Point Slingster® does however have many of the same features as the 2 point Slingster®. It has a rapid action, rubberized pull tab that allows you to quickly actuate the metal Quick Release Buckle which gives you the ability to go from securely slung to combat-ready in seconds. Additionally, it still features the adjustable shoulder pad that you’ve come to know on the 2 point Slingster®
- Adjustable pad to maximize comfort
- Removable pad allowing the use of a naked Slingster®
- Open ended tail design gives users the choice of mounting hardware. (Mounting hardware not included)
- Custom injection molded Slingster Pull Tab
- Custom welded steel common loop
- Made in the USA